Because our friends and family are spread across the country, we figured it would be easiest to register online. You can go to any of these websites, search for a registry under our names ("Kristen Hassmiller" or "Stephen Lich-Tyler"), and view all the options with that merchant. Online shopping allows you to shop in your pajamas at any time of day or night, but if you want to do this the old-fashioned way (and actually see the items that you're purchasing), you can go into any Macy's, Marshall Fields, Crate & Barrel, or William-Sonoma store to find the same registry.
Things we registered for:
Email Kristen: firstname.lastname@example.org
- WeddingChannel includes our registries at Macy's (dishes), William-Sonoma (kitchen gadgets), and Crate & Barrel (cutlery and glasses). To see our dishes, go to the Villeroy & Boch website.
- Amazon has some odds and ends, pots and pans, and a few power tools.
- Marshall Fields has table linens, sheets, towels, and more kitchenware.
- Schreiner's Department Store in Kerrville has a few more things, if you want to shop in person.
- If you're uncertain about what to get us, a gift-certificate at William-Sonoma or at Amazon.com would help us purchase some of the pricier items on our registry. We'll let you know what we do with it!
Email Stephen: email@example.com